Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Killer Invertebrates Night




I'm just going to do commentary on the e-mail invite:

These movies shouldn't be a surprising choice since they were requested last week.

This is sorta true. It was requested that Slugs be put on hold until the interested party knew she was able to come. She wants to face her fear of slugs that kill people.

I guess the theme is killer invertebrates although I'm kinda guessing at the anatomy of a "tremor".

Although I did see this video:

Monstrous Wildlife from Frank Robnik on Vimeo.



I just realized there's still room in this world for a killer jellyfish movie. Why not? Everyone's afraid of them. They're fucking creepy.

I said this without looking to see if there was a killer jellyfish movie. Just now I found Sting of Death, a half-man-half-jellyfish movie from the man that brought you Wild Rebels:



The Slugs director made one of my favorite movies from BMN: Pieces.



He also made the MST3K movie Pod People. It Stinks!




Watching Tremors will really help your Kevin Bacon game skills. Now you have Michael Gross and Reba McEntire to connect you to ABSOLUTELY NO MOVIES.

Fine, Michael Gross was just in a new movie with Frankie Muniz, so that brings the entire Agent Cody Banks resource. Reba was in One Night at McCool's, which has just about everybody in it. It's from the director of Agent Cody Banks!

Here's what happened last week:

1 comment:

  1. Contemplating how much the director of the killer jellyfish considered everyone just peeing on each other as a logical end to the movie...

    ReplyDelete