Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vigilante Movie Night




With vigilantism as the theme I surprisingly didn't choose the movie Vigilante starring Alligator's Robert Forster and 1990: The Bronx Warriors' Fred "The Hammer (although Vic Morrow played the character Hammer in that movie)" Williamson.



Kill Squad will be Cameron Mitchell's 7th BMN movie.



We previously named Linnea Quigley the leader with 7 showings but that included Silent Night, Deadly Night archival footage in the sequel. Mitchell wins on a technicality.

I forgot to mention in the invite that there will be a Chuck Norris short movie at half time.

I wanted to watch a Death Wish after AMC starting showing Death Wish marathons recently. Death Wish 3 seems to be in the zeitgeist lately. My zeitgeist anyway. Can you have a personal zeitgeist? It's next month's today's New Cult Canon Movie and it was in a They Might Be Giant song I heard recently:



I surrender universe. I know what you need me to do.

Here's what happened last week:

No comments:

Post a Comment