Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Computer Movie Night




Computers can be used for evil. Anybody who has read the comment sections on CNN.com knows that. But they can also be used for beach parties. That can only be a good thing.

Last time I saw Evilspeak I was hopped-up on Vicodin because of a broken ankle. I don't remember too much. Emily was there and she said it was okay. There's definitely one scene that makes it all worth while. It'll be the scene you use to refer to the movie later. Like how Prophecy is that movie where that kid is killed in his sleeping bag by a mutant bear:



Not to be confused with Night of the Demon where that man is killed in his sleeping bag by bigfoot.



Computer Beach Party gained notoriety when the Found Footage Festival guys started showing clips from it. In fact they were here last month showing this movie in it's entirety. But it was on a Friday so you were here at my house for Godfrey Ho/Richard Harrison Movie Night. That was the right choice!

The only other computer as major character I can think of from BMN is Nightmare Weekend's puppet user interface (PUI) George:



Here's what happened two weeks ago:

3 comments:

  1. was evilspeak as good as I remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was better for me the second time since I knew going in that not much happens for an hour or so. It bothered me the first time that he wasn't cleaning that basement at all, just IMing with Satan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just how teenagers are. I bet Levi will be doing the same thing in 15 years.

    ReplyDelete