Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PCP Movie Night




I'm at a drug-impaired driving conference right now so I would like nothing more when I return to Wisconsin than to hear more about drugs. So I've lined up two movies about the dissociative anesthetic (learning!) PCP. You know: angel dust, supergrass, killer weed, sherm, loopid, embalming fluid, rocket fuel? I only made up one of those.

Wild Beasts is about zoo animals drinking PCP laced water who then go around killing people. It's pretty amazing how they managed to train all the animals in this. They have a cheetah running down a city street! Um, this is one movie we may not want to play the "time to first boobs" game. Trust me, this movie is...Italian

Disco Godfather is another Rudy Ray Moore blaxploitation movie. I know dudes!, I was sick of blaxploitation too after watching four movies in February. Then I watched DG and it was glorious. I try not to ruin movies before we watch them so I'll just say I love how that one guy does his stuff. And when what's-his-name has the thing when he you-knows. And how, at an event, they alternately want to (beep) and #@&%. I could go on. Anyway, the PCP comes in when, at a rally, they alternately want to "Attack the Wack" and "Wack the Attack".

Here's what happened last week:

No comments:

Post a Comment