Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bad Movie Night




Do you love movies where furniture and/or appliances attack and kill people? ...Um, I'm going to assume you said yes. Great!, because these two movies have that thing in them. Oh boy!, you're saying. Is it 1988's Pulse where someone is attacked by a lamp? No. Then maybe Maximum Overdrive? Well, appliances do come to life:



but it's more about the semi trucks. Maybe The Brave Little Toaster? Um, you do know the titles are pictured, right?

The Video Dead was on my list of most sought after movies that were out of print. Until I found it and it became sighted. It will wreak joy all over your face.

Death Bed: The Bad That Eats is probably most famous because of this routine by Patton Oswalt (mild spoilers, strong language):



My aunt bought me this movie. Thanks aunt!

4 comments:

  1. Man, I really want to see Rape Stove now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wreak joy all over my face? Tobias, is that you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if it means me taking a chubby, I will suck it up.

    ReplyDelete