Saturday, April 18, 2009

Warren G. Harding Is Your New Bicycle

I'm very entertained by Google's predictive results. Maybe I'm the only one. Today I was googling Obama's dog (shut up) and decided to see what Google thinks about our presidents:


Obama is not doing so well right now. But maybe they're all like that.

A lot of positive results here. Obama's non-negative results are pretty neutral. Let's look further back.

We don't see it in any more of these but most presidents I tried had a "was jewish" result.

Ouch, regarded as one of the best presidents in history but the Internet feels otherwise. How about one of the worst.

Seems the only question is if Nixon was a good or great president.

3 comments:

  1. who knew that right wing extremists used Google so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out Reagan though... surprisingly negative

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I really want to try to skew the results for various things by doing the same search over and over.

    ReplyDelete