Friday, April 3, 2009

what a week

i can't believe i've been so busy that i didn't notice michael's been posting here. he said its my one and only birthday present. yay! tomorrow's my birthday (it starts in 1 hr).

one reason this week has been so busy for me is that i am working with some friends to organize Mustaches For Kids, our annual charity event for Make-A-Wish foundation of Wisconsin. its going to be awesome this year!

i decided that michael shoudl take me to Red Lobster for my birthday tonight, since we're really busy this weekend due to a roller derby bout. but we got there tonight and there was a 40 min. wait. needless to say, we didn't stay. but i still want my cheese biscuts! i hope we can go again soon!

2 comments:

  1. 40 minute wait? That's nothing! Totally worth it for Cheddar Bay Biscuits. I read on Wikipedia that the CBB mix comes in a giant bag delivered to the restaurants. Diane and I are going to one day bribe somebody to give us a giant bag so we can go home and make all the biscuits we want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know I have still never been to Red Lobster?

    ReplyDelete